You have undoubtedly been a bad mood before. Unfortunately, it is something that everybody has to go through. If you are trying to bust a bad, you might be surprised to learn that there are some things you can do to improve your mood right now. A lot of it involves some simple adjustments to incorporate healthy living and in some cases, it is just time to kick back and let yourself go. Find out below what you can do to improve your mood in just 60 seconds. If you have more time, you can use some quick 5 minute fixes. If you’re in a really bad mood, you might want to try some fixes that take about 10 minutes. Try one, mix and match or try them all, just don’t try them all at the same time.
60 Seconds Bad Mood Busters
1) Light a candle- Simply staring at the flame can take your mind off of whatever is putting you in a bad mood and improve your overall disposition.
2) Go green- This one is not about recycling, but more about looking at something that is green in color. Paint your walls green or look at some plants.
3) Visualize- When you visualize your success or you visualize being happy, you start to feel better right away. It takes your mind off of your doubts and fears and puts you in a better mental perspective.
4) Chocolate- Chocolate makes everything better, right? Eat a small amount and notice the obvious difference in your mood.
5) Flowers- Looking at some bright cheery colors and enjoying fresh flowers may be all it takes to improve your disposition.
6) Gum- When you chew gum, your bad mood usually disappears. It is a simple fix that you can do anywhere when you need a quick pick me up.
7) Lavender or orange- These two scents have a way of making you feel better. Get some essential oils and allow your home to fill up with the scent.
8) Move around- Go for a walk, go for a run, take a dip in the pool or whatever you need to do to get yourself moving. The more you move, the better you will feel.
9) Smile- Believe it or not, when you smile you automatically start to feel better. Sit in a room by yourself and smile at the wall if you have to, but give it a try. It works.
5 Minutes to a Better Mood
1) Be grateful- It sounds cliche, but when you are grateful for the things that you have, however small, you stop thinking about the things you don’t have.
2) Change clothes- A lot of times, dressing for the part can do the trick. If you are feeling down, put on your favorite clothes like you’re going out for the evening. Looking better can make you feel better, too.
3) Be adventurous- Having a sense of adventure is never a bad thing. If you are in a bad mood, take a 5 minute break and indulge in something you’ve always wanted to know more about or plan your next outing.
4) Laugh- Laughter really is the best medicine. The more you laugh, the less time you’ll have to feel miserable.
5) Meditate- If you pray, pray. If you meditate, do that. Nothing says you can’t do both. Take some time for yourself and learn how to control those bad moods in the process.
6) Get a massage- Find a friend to rub your shoulders or use one of those chairs thatt gives you a 2 minute massage. You might be surprised how much better you feel afterwards.
7) Be successful- Find something you’re good at and then go do it. The more times that you succeed in life, the more you start to build confidence. This makes it easier to be happy.
8) Love your pet- Petting your dog or another favorite animal can instantly reduce tension and send your bad mood packing.
9) Physical contact- Human touch is a very powerful thing. Simply receiving a hug from someone or holding hands with someone close to you can make all the difference in the way that you feel.
10) Go off on your own- You don’t always have to be around someone else. Indulge in the opportunity to go off by yourself and be alone with your thoughts. It can work wonders.
11) Listen to music- Find the music that really makes you happy and then listen to it. This can bust a bad mood in 5 minutes or less.
12) Help someone- It is hard to be in a bad move when you are helping someone else who is in a tougher situation than you are.
13) Use a blanket- Covering up with a favorite blanket can make you feel safe and secure. This may be all you need to get rid of a case of the blues.
14) Enjoy a little things- Some days you have great successes and other days you have to enjoy smaller victories. Learn to enjoy each one equally as much.
Let’s find answers to most pop questions about online drugstore. Today, web is the unimprovable technique to buy some medicines for various appliances. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified accordingly of it’s main ingredient. Have a question about Viagra and “cialis.com“? Nearly every man knows about “http://nvisionfor.com/cialis-for-sale.html“. Matters, like “cialis for sale“, refer to various types of soundness problems. Low wish isn’t the same as impotency, but a lot of similar points that stifle an erection can also dampen your desire. Remember that your doctor has set Viagra or any other medicament because occupational has judged that the favor to you is greater than the risk of undesirable side effects. Note, if you have more questions about Viagra ask your health care professional.