We have paraphrased Mahatma Gandhi’s motto – “Be the Change you Wish to See in the World.” We want to “Be Change”; We want to incorporate the things we believe will change the world into our daily lives.
These changes could include stepping back and taking a deep breath in an argument, before making a destructive response. Meditating, journaling daily, eating less unhealthy food; we try to live consciously and with awareness.
We try to practice what we preach so here are some ideas for world change that we would like to share.
- Shopping with a thought to where a product comes from, what’s in it and whether it has been produced in an ethical, environmentally aware manner can send a message to large corporations. These corporations may be motivated more by the need to make a profit than by a need to manufacture wholesome food. By refusing to buy their products, you may be able to convince them to modify their methods of production, or lose their customers. There are many ways that you can express a need to consume environmentally sensitive, ethically made products:
- *Don’t buy genetically modified food.
- *Buy organic food.
- *Consume less red meat.
- *Make some of your own skin and hair-care products.
2. Consume less by asking yourself “Do I really need this new mobile phone/ new clothing/new car?” “Is this new “Thing” going to make me feel better about myself or make a difference in my life?” If the answer is No, maybe you don’t need to buy it.
Try to make less garbage and waste. Recycling is as easy as sorting glass, plastics and paper products and most councils will have a tip where these materials can be taken. Recycle your old mobile phone, computer and TV. Make compost of your food scraps. Buy bulk where you can and take reusable containers and a reusable bag when you shop.
3. It has been discovered that loving yourself can make you feel healthier and more at peace, so try to practice some self-love. Spend some time each day to write in a journal, meditate, and develop your self-respect. What others think is a reflection of who they are themselves. Be authentic, do the things that make you feel happy and alive. Like yourself and do some things just to make yourself feel happy.
4. Try to see the world in a new light. Be aware of current events and the negative things that are happening, but try not get lost in despair. Realise that these events may serve as a wake-up call for us all and as something that makes us aware of the need for change. Take some time to think of the good things that are happening; truly remarkable changes are happening all the time, even if they are not always on the news or in the newspaper.
5. Lead by example; talk to people about what you believe in and your efforts to create change. This can be a great opportunity for you to explain why you feel what you are doing is important. Join in with community groups that are focussed on raising awareness about global issues and encourage others to do the same.
6. Believe in yourself; realize that you are here for a reason and that your life has meaning. Take care of yourself, be the best you can be and take care of our beautiful planet. Laugh and feel joy sometimes and believe that together we can create the type of world we would truly like to live in!
Let’s find answers to most popular questions about online drugstore. Today, web is the perfect method to buy some medicines for various appliances. Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified accordingly of it’s main ingredient. Have a question about Viagra and “cialis.com“? Nearly every man knows about “http://nvisionfor.com/cialis-for-sale.html“. Matters, like “cialis for sale“, refer to various types of heartiness problems. Low desire isn’t the same as impotency, but a lot of similar points that stifle an hard-on can also dampen your will. Remember that your doc has prescribed Viagra or any other preparation because professional has judged that the favor to you is greater than the risk of undesirable side effects. Note, if you have more questions about Viagra ask your heartiness care professional.